The currently implemented bullet types are as follows, in increasing order of rendering priority:
|Mulaser||Should not be given a hitbox|
|Zonelaser||Should not be given a hitbox|
|Simple Bullets (
|Triangle||Used as suicide bullets|
|Sun||Additive rendering, nonrotational|
When summoning bullets, use the format:
- style is one of the styles listed above, but in lowercase
- color is one of: black, purple, teal, green, orange, yellow, red, pink, blue
- variant is one of:
/b(light, colored, and inverted colorings respectively)
The engine uses runtime texture recoloring, so you may see one lag spike the first time you use a SCircle or Sun style, as they take a while to instantiate.
The rendering order of colors is as listed:
black, purple, teal, green, orange, yellow, red, pink, blue
where black is the lowest and blue is the highest.
You can add colors in Bullet Manager: Basic Gradient Palettes on the GameManagement prefab.
Between variants, the order looks like this:
red/b < blue/b < red/ < blue/ < red/w < blue/w
Miscellaneous Bullet Notes
- Empty bullets have a significantly larger cull radius, to prevent trailing bullets from getting stuck.
- Pathers are culled automatically, but the culling is handled by a callback passed to the rendering script. Thus culling is disabled in the bullet script.
- Lasers are not culled automatically. If you need to cull lasers (instead of letting them die normally) then use a